Summary: Our Marketing Team is central to our company's growth. We are looking for enthusiastic and driven marketing professionals and support a number of different areas across our marketing team including social media marketing, campaign execution, content management, analytics, demand generation and market study. The individual should be eager to learn, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a positive attitude with strong work ethics and above all be a brilliant multi-tasker and team player.
- Develop company's Social Media Strategy which derives innovation, engagement & interaction with our customers.
- Follow clear objectives of the strategies with creativity.
- Develop and maintain on-line branding of the company.
- Proficient in content marketing theory & application.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Responsible for post content maintenance in Social Media channel in order to gain maximum responses.
- Good at sourcing & managing content development and publishing.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, designs & strategy. Keep the social profile up to date with popular trends.
- Manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Responsible for the relevant content to reach company's target market & existing clients.
- Responsible as an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in discussions, dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Maintain Social Reputation. Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer on-line reviews. Monitor on-line ratings and respond accordingly.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats and opportunities to appropriate management.
- Follow best practices for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally qualified Social Media / Digital Marketing specialist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Report creation and presentation
- Social Media fan/Blogger
- Interests in new technologies
- Organizational skills
- Should have great designing sense
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Minimum 2 years of successful Social Media marketing experience