Why LuitBiz DMS?
For companies with with tens or hundreds of thousands of documents, using
a document management system to organize, index and control their documents
is an absolute necessity A document management system like LuitBiz DMS acts
as a traffic cop at the crossroads of the information highway: controlling,
organizing and directing the flow of information
Why Use LuitBiz DMS?
- † Does not require any IT staff, installation or expensive servers.
- † Fast Deployment
- † Hosted on highly secured servers
- † Backed by professional support
- † Fast and flexible LAMP architecture
- † Competitive Pricing
Freedom from pricey paper
- * Rent for offsite document storage
- * Filing supplies, such as cabinets and folders
- * Shipping of documents to clients, offsite departments,
- * Ink, toner and other printing costs
- * The cost of paper
- * Complete traceability of documents
The reduction of paper from your business processes will often produce
the most immediate ROI. If you want to be really dramatic, walk into your
boss's office, point at a filing cabinet and exclaim "that paper-eating
black hole costs us $$$ a month!" A declaration like that is hard to ignore.
- * Information workers spent up to 20% of their time
filing and searching through paper documents.
- * On top of that, they waste over 10 hours a week
searching for, but not finding, documents, recreating lost documents
and other time-consuming tasks.
- * By implementing document management in a digital
format, companies can allot more time to using information and less
time to finding it. Instead of wondering who has a report or combing
through archives for hours, employees can instantly retrieve documents
within a digital repository through a simple search
Data Safe, Boss Happy
- * If you think losing one file is frustrating, imagine
losing thousands of them in a flood, fire or other disaster. Rather
than cutting back on current unnecessary expenses, a disaster recovery
plan is all about avoiding future ones.
- * Ask your superiors if maintaining rooms full of
paper documents is worth millions of dollars in restoration costs.
Bye-bye busy work
- * What can you do with all the time saved through
digital document management? More work, obviously!
- * By spending less time on processing contracts,
invoices and customer inquiries, companies increase their work capacity
and potential for growth
Space, not waste
- * We have just gone over what to do with extra time,
but what about all that extra space? Look around your office and imagine
what it could look like without all the file cabinets and storage rooms.
- * All of that space could be used more productively.
Just remember, a productive environment isn't solely about stacks of